(Archived) monthly upload limit is reached after 3,2 mb

michelvb

I started using EN and was enthousiast, till the moment, after a shorttime of  use,  I could not upload from my windows pc. Notes I have made on my windows pc I cannot upload. Downloading to my windows pc is no problem. There is a max of 60 mb monthly. The 'accountinformation' says I have used only 3,2 mb (60mb is the max)!! This only happens om my windows pc. I also use an android TAB, and there is no problem with uploading at all.

I started using EN and was enthousiast, till the moment, after a shorttime of  use,  I could not upload. There is a max of 60 mb monthly. The 'accountinformation' says I have reached the max. montly upload, but it als says that I have used only 3,2 mb. Wat is wrong????  

EN uses an upload quota which differs from say, Dropbox where the amount is what is on the server. If you upload an image that's 25 mb, then you delete that note, you've still used 25 mb. Or if you alter the image (by double clicking the image in the note & using your default image editor) after its uploaded, the altered image will be uploaded & consume whatever the altered size is.

Archived