(Archived) Some issues after upgrading my Evernote on Android to version 5

Naveen

1. Previously when I used to exit the app in tags view and then again start the app it would remember my last view and open up Tags view. But now it always opens up in All Notes view.

There are some new tags (with no notes in them) in my Notebook like - action, approved, home, rejected, travel and work. They appeared after the upgrade. Are they required or can they be deleted?

The performance of the Android app has become a bit bit sluggish and slow. Why?  :(

• Level 5*
  • There are some new tags (with no notes in them) in my Notebook like - action, approved, home, rejected, travel and work. They appeared after the upgrade. Are they required or can they be deleted?

You may have gotten the new labels from MoleSkine integration; see this topic: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36583-why-are-there-suddenly-new-tags-in-my-notebook/

I'm also having lagging issues when typing in the new Android version. I have loved Evernote and use it regularly in my copywriting, note-taking, and web planning, but have a real problem if the software isn't keeping up with my typing! Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Josh Parkinson

Like the original poster pointed out after the upgrade to v5 Envernote no longer remembers the view I was using when I exited the app ... now it always opens in the All Notes view. Is there a way to correct this?

Used to be a satisfied user of Evernote (iOS and Android), but some issues in the new version make me reconsider looking for other solutions:

- delayed response, sometimes very sluggish

- pictures taken can sometimes not be saved (error message)

- when inserting new lines into written text, the text below will not move. When the note is saved and reopened, everything is as it should be, but it is annoying while writing, as you cannot read what you have written

I use Evernote for taking notes during meetings, interviews and discussions, so I must rely on that the program just works.

Please fix fast! 

Archived