(Archived) Evernote Moleskine

Nadia

We've been beta testing Page Camera on our open Android beta, which has Moleskine capability. 

See the latest Android beta here.  Feel free to download and give us some feedback, it would be much appreciated!

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36162-evernote-for-android-50-beta-5/

I would be happy to, but wasn't this update supposed to add in that Page Camera feature already? 

My response was prior us pushing the latest version to Google Play, so the production version is now essentially this beta, plus a few bug fixes and whatever made it in between this beta and the app store version.  Enjoy!

I am testing Moleskine Notebook for Evernote using Samsung Galaxy SIII with Android 4.1.2

When I open Evernote version 5.0.1. in Page Camera (for Moleskine) mode, there is a bug:

• I press the green Shot button --> system starts making series of flash photos I cannot stop (I am not holding Shot button!). At the end photos are not saved and I cannot use this functionality.
  • If I disable "Activate multishot camera" in Settings then everything is working fine, but I cannot use advanced features of Page Camera - cropping, deskewing, smart stickers...

I am testing Moleskine Notebook for Evernote using Samsung Galaxy SIII with Android 4.1.2

When I open Evernote version 5.0.1. in Page Camera (for Moleskine) mode, there is a bug:

• I press the green Shot button --> system starts making series of flash photos I cannot stop (I am not holding Shot button!). At the end photos are not saved and I cannot use this functionality.
  • If I disable "Activate multishot camera" in Settings then everything is working fine, but I cannot use advanced features of Page Camera - cropping, deskewing, smart stickers...

I am having the same problem regarding the lack of Page Camera functions.  I am getting no cropping, etc.  I am not using an Moleskine version (yet), but these functions should still work, even if not as effectively.  

I'm getting this problem as well.  Also on Samsung S3 trying to take page photos from a Moleskin evernote notebook.  After pressing the camera button it takes a succession of photos and won't stop until I hit cancel or save. Renders the feature useless for taking multiple pages and almost useless for a single page. Pictures it takes are great though.  Really looking forward to having this problem fixed!

Thanks for reporting, it's a known bug that we have rectified.  We'd have a fix out sooner, but another bug has prevented release.  Relevant thread here: http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/36568-problem-camera-mode-wont-stop-taking-pictures/

Disabling multishot will prevent the constant succession of photos, but it removes Moleskine functionality, which sort of defeats the purpose (at least with respect to this thread).

Archived