(Archived) Web clip on Firefox for Android?

cydde

This is my first post so hello everyone!

I'm really enjoying using EN on my Android phone and also the web clipper on firefox desktop. But are there any plans to build a web clipper add-on for the android version of Firefox?

It would be really useful for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking for a good android web clipper for use with Evernote for a while now and I finally found one that does a good job. I had never heard of Boat Browser but its a very good android browser with an excellent extension called Evernote Webclipper. I have tried Dolphin, Opera etc. and this is the only one that seems able to clip the entire web page. The extension costs about €2.

I have been looking for a good android web clipper for use with Evernote for a while now and I finally found one that does a good job. I had never heard of Boat Browser but its a very good android browser with an excellent extension called Evernote Webclipper. I have tried Dolphin, Opera etc. and this is the only one that seems able to clip the entire web page. The extension costs about €2.

Thanks, I'll have a look at this. I'd not heard of that browser before.

It's a shame that there isn't one for Firefox though as I don't really want to move to a different browser. Firefox has all my other add-ons on it - ad block plus etc.

Hopefully EN will build one soon. I'd imagine that they could re-use quite a bit of the code for the Firefox Desktop clipper so it might not be too hard.

• 8 months later...

As of today, I've invested many hours researching "Web Clipper For Android".  It appears that there is no solution from Evernote.  There are apps / playstore - but that is cumbersome as a not well known browser is needed for this 3rd party app - which have not a vested interested in Evernote, let alone your interest in a successful experience.  I will wait for EN to realize it's primary users are mobile. :excl:

Archived