How to add and search for a due date

I understand how to add check lists and to search for unchecked items, even, I think, to sort those by date created or edited.  But I want to have task lists with due dates.  How can I do that?

Evernote does not have a due date. There are threads on how some users have used one of the other dates as a workaround. You can search the board on the topic, if you want more info.

• 11 months later...

Hello.

If you put reminders on note you can filter with it.

reminderTime:[datetime] todo:false to match all notes with unchecked item, and with due date equal or later than the date

reminderTime:day+7 todo:false to match all notes with unchecked items, and the due date expiring within a week.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Level 5*

I am using the web version and I do not have a "sort by reminder date" option. It would be great if EN could add this function. 

The web, Android and Windows clients all allow you to sort reminders by reminder date. I expect that this is what's offered by the iOS client (but have never used that, so I can't say for certain). These are always in a separate sublist at the top of your normal note list, and in the web client, is available from a drop-down menu at the top-right of the Reminders sublist.

Archived