(Archived) Non-syncing EN 3.3.0 added wiggle to "notes all gone on password reset" issue

Time to make my own thread, and see if anyone can point me in the right direction on this.  It's been 10 days and I'm no closer to solving my missing data issue.

Basics:

1) I've used Evernote for eons, and always kept my data local.  Never synced, never wanted to. 

2) I topped-out at version 3.3.0 and was happily working there until the password reset.

3) I am on Mac, and Lion.

4) I have Time Machine backups of my machine.

Once I listened to the prompt and reset my password, my notes were gone.  I then upgraded to the current rev (5?) with no improvement.  After lurking around here and reading a bit, I used Time Machine to restore back to 3.3.0 again.  That worked fine, and I now have a nice, familiar Evernote which is still empty.

I've read some useful threads on how to recover data from Time Machine, but the structure mentioned does not exist on my machine, pre-reset.  This is the Library/Application/Evernote/data directory folder which is mentioned.  That directory is simply not there. 

So... my question for anyone who might remember 3.3.0 is... where was the data stored at that point?  Was the database somewhere else enitrely that I could just go and find?  If I was never syncing, the data has to have been SOMEWHERE, and I have backups that cover the whole disk.  I just can't find it.

Thanks to all who bother to reply.

Time to make my own thread, and see if anyone can point me in the right direction on this.  It's been 10 days and I'm no closer to solving my missing data issue.

Basics:

1) I've used Evernote for eons, and always kept my data local.  Never synced, never wanted to. 

2) I topped-out at version 3.3.0 and was happily working there until the password reset.

3) I am on Mac, and Lion.

4) I have Time Machine backups of my machine.

Once I listened to the prompt and reset my password, my notes were gone.  I then upgraded to the current rev (5?) with no improvement.  After lurking around here and reading a bit, I used Time Machine to restore back to 3.3.0 again.  That worked fine, and I now have a nice, familiar Evernote which is still empty.

I've read some useful threads on how to recover data from Time Machine, but the structure mentioned does not exist on my machine, pre-reset.  This is the Library/Application/Evernote/data directory folder which is mentioned.  That directory is simply not there. 

So... my question for anyone who might remember 3.3.0 is... where was the data stored at that point?  Was the database somewhere else enitrely that I could just go and find?  If I was never syncing, the data has to have been SOMEWHERE, and I have backups that cover the whole disk.  I just can't find it.

Thanks to all who bother to reply.

Did you submit a support ticket?

Yes, thank you, almost immediately.  But not being Premium, it's taken a week to get the first contact, which was a request for a log file.  I am here seeing if there is local expertise who might recall the structure of the older rev.

Anyone?  Thanks.

Archived