(Archived) issues with keyboard with Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

John Edwards

I am having problems with Evernote on my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet (original tablet), after I upgraded it to ICS.  

I can type along ok, then if I go out of evernote to another app and back again, then the keyboard doesn't work very well.

To get over this I close the doc then open it again and it seems to work ok.

Is there a fix for this?

I have the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 with ICS.  Seems to happen more often if I paste text from another app, after which I have to exit the note and reopen as things seem to go slightly awry with not all of the text visible and the text insertion point impossible to locate.  I though Swiftkey 4 might have been the problem - which keyboard are you using?

I have the same issue on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 with ICS.  Seems to happen more often if I paste text from another app, after which I have to exit the note and reopen as things seem to go slightly awry with not all of the text visible and the text insertion point impossible to locate.  I though Swiftkey 4 might have been the problem - which keyboard are you using?

I have the A.I.type Keyboard Plus.  I also thought it was the issue so changed back to the Samsung one and it still gave a problem

Archived