Sofia Lee

Android (Archived) Beta 4.5.5 : Error;columns note_guid. tag_guid are not unique (code 19)

synchronization failed 'columns note_guid. tag_guid are not unique (code 19)'

When i try to synchronize, It keep saying 'columns note_guid. tag_guid are not unique (code 19)'.

I get getting this after it says it is downloading headers on the main screen.

Im using Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I will reproduce the error and email the logs from the setting screen to android-preview@evernote.com

and i tried to log out-in but then i will lose my notes those couldn't be synchronized because of the error, so i can't do that.

im so upset with this ;(

I just sent the email to android-review@evernote.com with my email account o2971186@gmail.com

plez check and solve this problem...

Thanks, we received your information. 

It is reported on the backlog. 

I second Sophie's request for a more detailed response. This issue is affecting me, too. I cannot sync on my Asus Transformer (Android).

Sophia, drummonds,

I believe xdelplanque is trying to say it's on the list to be addressed. They are working on it.  There is no resolution date attached.

Regards,

Gary

Hi guys,

I've got the same problem in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Any news about this?

Also, do you think it would work if I uninstalled the app and installed it again?

Thanks!

Uninstalling and reinstalling is usually an easy thing to try, with some potential to solve it. It's often the first thing that support requests of a customer.

Has there been any solution to this problem? It's been a few months!

I have the same issue with my HTC One phone. I have approx 100 notes that are on my phone but not synced to the server. If I uninstall and reinstall, I will lose all of my notes! 

It would be great to hear what other people with this problem have done to solve it. 

Cheers.

Yes, please fix this, I also have a problem syncing my Evernote in my smartphone. I keep getting the error code 19: Constraints failed after downloading headers. Thank you!