(Archived) Deleting Notebook on Android

Terp66

I created a notebook on my Droid.  Nothing was happening, so I clicked again, and again.  Now I have three notebooks that have no data in them.  They do not appear on my Windows 7 PC and I can't figure out how to delete the notebooks.  Any ideas?

I created a notebook on my Droid. Nothing was happening, so I clicked again, and again. Now I have three notebooks that have no data in them. They do not appear on my Windows 7 PC and I can't figure out how to delete the notebooks. Any ideas?

EN does not allow notebooks with the same name. It sounds like something hinky is going on with your Droid & that it's not sync'ing. Please check you account on the web client to see what notebooks are there, since that is the source of all truths. You may need to uninstall EN on your Droid, reboot & reinstall. If you have any unsync'd notes on your Droid, this will delete them, so you will want to email them to your EN account before uninstalling.

Thanks, that worked.  The notebooks were not showing up on the web, so I uninstalled Evernote from my Droid, then reinstalled it.  Now the notebooks are syncing perfectly.  They must have been corrupted when I tried to create them.

Archived