asiajason

mac (Archived) Can't properly sync my shortcuts

I have several computers with my evernote account logged in.  I have "sync shortcuts" set in prefs.  My shortcuts from one of my computers is not being synced with my other computers.  

I have the same issue.  Details:

Desktop computer: iMac 27", running OS X 10.8.2, Evernote Version 5.0.5 (400805)

Notebook: MacBook Pro 17", running OS X 10.8.2, Evernote Version 5.0.5 (400805)

This is the version of Evernote available from the Apple App Store.

A couple of days ago I did an experiment that helped briefly, but the problem persists: on both computers in Evernote Preferences/Sync, I turned 'Sync Shortcuts' off, then back on, and manually did a sync.  That sync'd the shortcuts, but they don't continue to be sync'd.

I have the same issue.  Details:

Desktop computer: iMac 27", running OS X 10.8.2, Evernote Version 5.0.5 (400805)

Notebook: MacBook Pro 17", running OS X 10.8.2, Evernote Version 5.0.5 (400805)

This is the version of Evernote available from the Apple App Store.

A couple of days ago I did an experiment that helped briefly, but the problem persists: on both computers in Evernote Preferences/Sync, I turned 'Sync Shortcuts' off, then back on, and manually did a sync.  That sync'd the shortcuts, but they don't continue to be sync'd.

same problem here and i tried what you did and now its working. lets see if it sticks.

Please post some details. What versions of the Mac client, what OS, etc.

in my case i am using the latest version of the mac desktop app 5.0.5 on both machines running mountain lion OSX on both as well.

Please try to upgrade to 5.0.6. Some shortcut syncing bugs were fixed in our latest release.