(Archived) webclipper not saving URLs

alexLin

Running Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m (latest), EN WebClipper 5.9.9 (latest) on Windows 7. Clipper not saving any URLs. Saved about 10-20 and only 1 (last one) is showing in the web version, but not in the desktop version (yes, I've synced.) To be clear: NONE of the clipped URLs are showing in the desktop version and only 1 is showing in the web version. 

I see these problems were reported as far back as 2011. Seriously, EN???? Not fixed yet???

Works as expected in my testing.

One note:

- The URL is saved as meta data along with the content of the clip you are making.  Are you looking at the right place in the Windows client? The Win client has a little arrow icon that controls how much of the meta data is visible, yo may have collapsed this control. 

If I understand you correctly the clipped content is showing up in your notes? Or are your clipped notes completely missing from the Win client or the Webclient?

I'm having the same issue. I try to clip a URL and it doesn't do anything. I have an icon on the top right that has a box with a "2" in it that says "Uploading Unsaved Clips" that has been going on for an hour.

Here are the links I tried:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/big12/2013/02/27/big-12-mens-college-basketball-kansas-jayhawks-ben-mclemore/1947401/

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-21/miami-heist-the-brinks-money-plane-jobs-messy-aftermath

I have been having the same problem not being able to see clipped urls in my designated notebook. I see the the clipped pages but not if I try and clip the the url from the same site. I changed my password after getting notice from evernote about a breach and made sure the latest version of of the app for Firefox was downloaded. I'm not sending any website links because the problem is consistant with all 4 I've tried thus far.

• 5 months later...

Archived