aarondfrancis

organization How I Use Evernote

Hi Aaron,

This looks pretty interesting. I always love seeing how other people use Evernote. Your article reminds me that I should increase my usage of IFTTT.

Thanks for the article.

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for sharing your blog.

Regards

Chris

Very interesting blog.  I think that I may take up some of these ideas, such as the "My Life" book.  Do your Facebook status's get auto shared?  How does that work?  Same with Pinterest.  How are your pins being saved in Evernote?  Just curious :P

Thank you so much for sharing this.  I also like the idea of the "My Life" notebook.  I keep hearing about IFTTT, where can I learn how to actually use it?  

Hi Susan,

Just search the web for IFTTT and you will find the 'software' with lots of examples and help in getting started.

Best regards

Chris

Very interesting blog.  I think that I may take up some of these ideas, such as the "My Life" book.  Do your Facebook status's get auto shared?  How does that work?  Same with Pinterest.  How are your pins being saved in Evernote?  Just curious :P

I use Twitter as my main "input" to social media. All my tweets get cross posted onto facebook, I rarely, if ever, post directly to facebook. 

For pinterest, there is a pinterest IFTTT recipe: https://ifttt.com/recipes/8484. There are so many wonderful things you can automate!

Susan: I hope you enjoy learning about IFTTT, it can be a total rathole of interesting recipes. have fun!