multiple email address for different notebooks

• 2 months later...

I've just come across an instance where it would come in handy.  We do a lot of online ordering from various vendors.  It would be great if I could assign an email address to my Orders notebook.  That way when all of the various vendors are sending me order confirmations, receipts, invoices and tracking information it would go right into the orders notebook.

There's no way I could get all of those vendors to send me a custom subject line  :D

• Level 5*

I've just come across an instance where it would come in handy.  We do a lot of online ordering from various vendors.  It would be great if I could assign an email address to my Orders notebook.  That way when all of the various vendors are sending me order confirmations, receipts, invoices and tracking information it would go right into the orders notebook.

There's no way I could get all of those vendors to send me a custom subject line  :D

I would take a look at the IFTTT or Zapier services. You might be able to accomplish what you want using one of those.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I't would also be helpful to be able to associate one email per notebook (with the email of the current default notebook as default-email for status-messages etc. from EN).

So if i share a note per email, it would be send with the respective email-address. Because if i share a note from a work-notebook, i don't necessarily want it to be send from my private email-address.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

We are spinning up a new business and in the process of closing the old one down realized that something like this would be fantastic.  We had been tracking assets in our Accounting software, but when push came to shove and we needed details, we had to search email.  Blech.  Crummy, crummy experience.  Hours wasted yesterday.

I was thinking the exact same thing as Jason R - and would like to implement it today!  We would be wanting to apply an Evernote email address to a shared notebook.  This is the kind of thing that would really help differentiate Plus from Premium accounts IMO.  Power user feature, but what a difference it would make.  Other applications I've used in the past use multiple email addresses to assign things to different projects - but teamwork.com isn't as user friendly as Evernote for searching...  :-(

In the meantime I'm just going to create a free Evernote account and point all our emails sent to our purchasing email into an Evernote shared/default notebook.  It's a workaround but will get me want I need today.  I'll just make this account my "personal" account so I can switch between for managing it.

Aaron

This feature would be so helpful I think my head might explode if it actually came into existence. I could reclaim significant chunks of time that are currently taken up with filing notes into the correct folder, manually adding e-mails into Evernote rom Outlook or typing the folder name into the subject line as I forward each message.

Archived