xandrani

mac (Archived) Improvement: Allow dragging of notes to Trashcan icon in tool bar.

Evernote is cross platform. This means it is good from a user interface design perspective to try and adopt UI flavours from each O/S.

On most operating systems dragging items to the trash can is standard. I would therefore recommend adding this to Evernote.

Apart from that no complaints.

Hey xandrani, not sure if you are aware, but, Evernote already has it's own "trashcan". It can be found in the lower-left corner of the desktop version ( I have Windows OS, by the way). I would assume that the same exists in IOS.

xandrani, Evernote for Mac does allow you to drag to the trash. Can you please describe the issue in a bit more detail. Thanks!

Thanks for the responses :)

I was dragging notes to the trashcan icon located at the top right of the EverNote app (and not the Trashcan inside OSX). I realise now that this is the delete button and not a trashcan.

So pressing this 'trashcan / delete' button will delete the currently selected note(s). And as previously mentioned by Jackolicious, it IS possible to drag to the O/S own trashcan.

So as the grammatically challenged sometimes say 'my bad'.