Rg2013

mac (Archived) Flash Cards Feature Request

This request applies to iOS as well.

It would be nice if we can use the notes created in Evernote in a Flash-card mode from within the app itself-with the same simplicity and elegance that Evernote is known for. Which also would mean that we would be able to re-organize the notes manually if we so choose. And this not only help students to memorize what they need to memorize, but also professionals who require using Flash-cards-screen writers use paper flash cards to help them organize their script scenes according to story beats, etc.

Thanks.

Rg

I believe there are apps designed for flash cards. you might hunt around

I checked a few already. But I was wondering if we can have a 'viewer' from within Evernote itself, instead of having to rely on a separate app to do that....

Thanks for the reply and support, guys. Tried it but it is very lame. You need to cut/paste?! Try doing that for 50+ notes and you will lose your mind fast! I think Evernote would do a much better/elegant job. All it needs is to have its own flash-card viewer within the app itself. It would basically generate the cards from the notes themselves...