(Archived) Change homepage view using desktop PC?

My_Kids_Dad

I would like to be able to remove the "notebook" and "tags" section from the homepage as well as remove the notebook header. I would like a view that only shows the notes itself, for example as if I was looking at a normal document(.doc or .odt). I would like to be able to resize the browser window w/o seeing anything but the actual notes themselves(it would still have the note header/title obviously). This would help me in regards to the way that I use Evernote when organizing things(mainly browser windows) on my desktop computer. If this is possible, please let me know. If not, then please let me know where to send recommendations to Evernote.

Thank you very much for any input or recommendations!

Welcome to the forum :)

This is tagged Windows, but from your post, I gather you are referring to the Web Client, viewed in a browser?

There is actually a way to view a note in it's own window, but clicking the icon shown here:

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s26/sh/a69a38f6-2842-4992-a360-82e6595a475f/b1a3caab13dac8eb66e2b66b49be3d20

Is that what you were looking for?

Scott

Thank you both for your replies!

@spg SCOTT I had never paid any attn to that arrow button before! Easy enough B)

@paulelias Though I'm using a Web Client in my browser(as SCOTT clarified, thanks Scott!) and not an app, I tried double clicking anyway and though that didnt work it gave me the idea to right click and sure enough there was an option right there in a drop down menu.  NO IDEA why I never thought of that before lol. :rolleyes:

Archived