(Archived) Evernote sync issue -creating conflicting notes instead of updating

krkarpinski

The last week or so when I edit a note on my Android and then it syncs, instead of updating the note on my Mac, it creates a conflict note.  It never did this before...anybody have any idea what it could be?  It seems to be working fine in the other direction (that is, from my Mac to my Android)

• Level 5*

Did you sync your Mac before you opened the note on it? If you edit and sync from Android, then it's saved to the cloud, but if you open it on the Mac before you get the synced copy from the Android, then you will have a note conflict.

• 3 months later...

HELP PLEASE,  I created several notes on a Mac that are not showing up on any other device. I'm getting a bunch of "New Note in Conflicting Changes" message.  The note isn't showing up on an other computer/device and I really need to get these out to other Evernote Users (not to mention my other devices).  When looking at this message board, it seems that I'm suppose to look at differences between two notes.  I'm assuming on different devises, however I don't see them on the other devices or see two notes on the same device (Mac). Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.  

HELP PLEASE,  I created several notes on a Mac that are not showing up on any other device. I'm getting a bunch of "New Note in Conflicting Changes" message.  The note isn't showing up on an other computer/device and I really need to get these out to other Evernote Users (not to mention my other devices).  When looking at this message board, it seems that I'm suppose to look at differences between two notes.  I'm assuming on different devises, however I don't see them on the other devices or see two notes on the same device (Mac). Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/?p=101095

Are the conflicting notes on your Mac in a local/non-sync'd notebook? (That's where the Windows client puts them,)

Archived