(Archived) An Error that Seems to Be Simple, But Impossible to work around.

I seem to be unable to accept and invite to a notebook that my teacher has set up for the class. Whenever I get to the page that presents to me with the "Join Notebook" button, it is unresponsive. Though the animation of it being pressed is still activating no cpu process begins and as a result nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, or maybe this is a bigger problem than that.

If I could receive some help that would be great.

~Attached is a jpg of the screenshot of the page.

post-122512-0-20476300-1360112977_thumb.

• Level 5*

I seem to be unable to accept and invite to a notebook that my teacher has set up for the class. Whenever I get to the page that presents to me with the "Join Notebook" button, it is unresponsive. Though the animation of it being pressed is still activating no cpu process begins and as a result nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, or maybe this is a bigger problem than that.

If I could receive some help that would be great.

~Attached is a jpg of the screenshot of the page.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I cannot join either.

I should enter this:

www.evernote.com/pub/bforsyth/eng

And see something like this in the address:

https://www.evernote.com/pub/mayochristopher/evernoteads#b=39c9f1ef-c5d8-4044-b974-1231e942a255&st=p&n=42eae3e1-19c5-41ef-8db4-cc99cc936919

I don't, so it means that the name of the notebook is incorrect. I would ask your teacher to re-share the notebook and see if that helps. I think the address you received is probably mistaken. Perhaps your teacher changed the notebook name from eng to something else.

Archived