• Announcements

• gbarry

Reach out to Evernote support on Twitter @EvernoteHelps   09/20/2016

We've been leveling up our support across all channels. If you're active on Twitter, try your hand with our @evernotehelps feed. It's helmed by a crack team out of Austin, TX who are here to answer your questions. They're generally active from 7am-4pm CST.  https://twitter.com/evernotehelps  
thealch3m1st

mac (Archived) Feature Request for Mac

I've never used this forum before so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong spot.

Today, while taking notes in Evernote I came across one of those, "I wish Evernote could..." moments. And since I think this would be a really cool feature I decided to take my time and post here.

I think it would be super cool / useful if Evernote could take screenshots.

On the mac you can take screenshots with cmd + shift + 3 or cmd + shift + 4 for just a portion.

Suppose I'm editing a note in evernote then I switch to safari and I would press a combination like cmd + shift + 5 then I could select the area I want to grab a picture of and bam my screenshot is appended to where I left off in evernote, how useful / cool would that be? Also I think it would be cool / useful to have an extension to the right click menu when you click on pictures to add the picture to evernote, Not just add it to create a new note, also append it or add it to the note currently being edited.