(Archived) Split Screen - View and Edit

Is it, or would it be possible, to have a split screen where you can view content from other notes in one pane, and be able to edit notes in another.

I was in class today, created a note, was recording audio.. switched to another note to look at something, and lost the audio. Luckily i was just testing the audio... but a full 3 hour recording lost would have been very sad.

I know you can do pop up screens.. but I want to be able to just scroll and see, scroll and see.

I am happy to have that replace the "related notes" at the bottom...

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Is it, or would it be possible, to have a split screen where you can view content from other notes in one pane, and be able to edit notes in another.

I was in class today, created a note, was recording audio.. switched to another note to look at something, and lost the audio. Luckily i was just testing the audio... but a full 3 hour recording lost would have been very sad.

I know you can do pop up screens.. but I want to be able to just scroll and see, scroll and see.

I am happy to have that replace the "related notes" at the bottom...

Thanks!

I think you must be on OSX, because:

(1) You are a student, and most everyone on campus these days is Apple-fied

(2) You have related notes, and only Mac users have that right now

Double click on a note to open it in a separate window. You can have a bunch open at once, and edit them all at the same time. Or, go full screen, press option+command+n and you get a full new Evernote window. This is really nice, and probably my favorite way to use the app.

Archived