(Archived) Suggestions for something to record (audio) meeting minutes...with annotations.

I'm looking for something which can store directly to evernote, or easily migrate to evernote, a meeting minutes recorder.

Basically, something that will *record* the audio of a meeting (not from Skype, or a phone, or anything, just raw audio), with minute markers, which will allow me to type in annotations that are "keyed" to the time. So if I type in an annotation of "follow up with Jill" for example, that annotation will be kept with minute 5:10 or wherever it occurred.

Does such a thing exist?

I have found SoundEver to work great. It works on all platforms and will link your audio note right into Evernote. You can find it in the Trunk, I think it is $1.99, below is an Overview from the Trunk page

SoundEver is a full-featured audio recorder that lets you record and save audio notes to Evernote with a wave of the hand, shake of the phone, or tap of the oversized buttons. SoundEver helps mitigate distracted driving so you can record your audio notes in the car without touching the phone, and it supports Bluetooth for headset use. Record one note after another, select the destination notebook and tags for your notes. SoundEver even lets you send notes you recorded offline to Evernote individually or in bulk.

Regards,

David in Wichita

I'm looking for something which can store directly to evernote, or easily migrate to evernote, a meeting minutes recorder.

Basically, something that will *record* the audio of a meeting (not from Skype, or a phone, or anything, just raw audio), with minute markers, which will allow me to type in annotations that are "keyed" to the time. So if I type in an annotation of "follow up with Jill" for example, that annotation will be kept with minute 5:10 or wherever it occurred.

Does such a thing exist?

Does such a thing exist?

Check out Livescribe. Or just a plain ol' Olympus voice recorder with a USB cable. I've used both & have been equally please with both. The Olympus doesn't let you annotate but it's easy enough to listen/playback & add notes about "at 21:35 this happens."

Archived