[Request] Sort by Tag (should be pretty easy)

Sage222

Idea

12 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Yes, you would need to do some sort of filtering (on tags or by notebook, etc.) to isolate your work or personal notes. That's probably a better solution in general than sorting anyways, since you can filter your notes, then sort them according to say, updated date or title.

• Level 5*

Sorting and filtering are separate operations in Evernote, and sorting is not specifiable using the Evernote search grammar. I've long thought that it should be, or at least made available for saved searches.

I would love to be able to sort my notebooks by tags in the Android app. Seems odd that you can sort by Place but not by Tag.

On the desktop version, tags are a great way to sort the notes in a notebook. But then you go to the Android version and you can no longer use the tag for sorting. Messes up my system and I can't think of a better way to do it.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, leandrofnjr2@gmail.com said:

I think that the evernote team need to hear more the users adding features with large number of interest, because this will improve their app. Sort the notes is a basic feature, then please implement it.

Please indicate your support for this request using the voting buttons in the top left corner of the discussion.

btw  Evernote does offer sorting of notes, with various options depending on the platform.

Archived