Firefox Web Clipper 5.5 beta - fixes tag autocomplete behavior

jbignert

Idea

6 replies to this idea

Hi again

As an update, here is something that may be worth thinking about. I'm working with two MacBook Pros. On one, Evernote clipper works in Firefox and on the other it doesn't - using the same account. Here's the summary of the inconsistencies

Works Works Not working Firefox 19.0 18.0.1 Safari 5.1.7 MacOS 10.6.8 10.6.8 10.6.8 Device MBP 15 MBP13 MBP13

Is there some kind of bug in Firefox on my MBP13 that causes Evernote to malfunction? What else does Evernote clipper works with that might cause the problem?

thanks

Hi again - Format update- sorry

As an update, here is something that may be worth thinking about. I'm working with two MacBook Pros. On one, Evernote clipper works in Firefox and on the other it doesn't - using the same account. Here's the summary of the inconsistencies

Works - Firefox 19.0 MacOS10.6.8 MBP 15

Not working Firefox 18.0.1 MacOS10.6.8 MBP13

Works - Safari 5.1.7 MacOS10.6.8 MBP 13

Why would it work on one and not the other in Firefox? Is there some kind of bug in Firefox on my MBP13 that causes Evernote to malfunction? What else does Evernote clipper works with that might cause the problem?

thanks

Is there a change support Firefox for Android in a future release of this add-on? Currently I can use only the "share" feature which sends the URL to my notebook but that is no real clipping. And installing an other browser just for this task (Dolphin with Evernote add-on) is not a satisfying workaround.

Hi all,

Here's a beta version of Firefox Clipper 5.5, it should fix:

I installed and used it for a while, and would like to thank you for this update. FF Web Clipper is getting close to regular EN Clipper in terms of keeping images and correct formatting in clips, so I will use it more often, as it will offer more functions that regular clipper.

Again, good job!

Archived