Medium-Grade "Premium" Membership?

Evernote got me hooked from the get-go. I immediately organized my whole life with it - I got rid of all my silly Notes on my iPad and integrated everything with tags into Evernote. So when I found out that I could not access my content on my iPad when not connected to the internet, I was slightly put out. But then I thought, this is a great tool, and the initial use is free, so I cannot complain much about the restricted access when off the grid. I knew there was a Premium option, so when I had internet again, I went to go subscribe. That's when I got sticker shock.

I am a humble consumer. I simply use Evernote to keep track of my personal life. The most it gets of my "business" is keeping track of ideas for illustrations, etc. but my starving artist act doesn't pay the bills. So seeing that the only way to access my content offline was to pay $5USD a month or $45USD a year really struck me as too much. I don't need all of the extra bells and whistles. Perhaps one day searchable PDFs would be something I need, but I'm not a student, and I'm not a highly paid contractor. Both prices seem a bit much to pay for my small space on the internet.

Has there been any discussion on creating a "medium-grade" premium membership? Something a little less expensive, with less of the bells and whistles of the premium membership, but with the much-needed ability to access files off-line? Because I would pay for that. But I cannot justify $45 a year to be slightly more organized than just using the Notes and Reminders apps on my iPad, both of which are free, though agreeably not as super-awesome as Evernote. Or perhaps a one-time payment of $25 or whatever, with a limited amount of space, and the option to "upgrade" to more space for an additional fee? I just feel like the paid service is an all or nothing approach, and I'd be much more willing to spend my money if I felt like I was paying for what I wanted, and not the extra 300+ channels that I'll never watch (like cable TV, yes?).

Please tell me this is something Evernote would consider!

• Level 5*

People ask about this on occasion (or ask about creating a super premium account). No indication on Evernote's part that they're interested in doing any such thing -- I think that they're trying to keep things simple. $5/month is less that two Starbuck's double espressos (my drink of choice) plus tip, by way of comparison. In other words, I don't think that it's unreasonable, at least for me. I understand that it might be for you, but since you've "organized your whole life with it", it seems that it might be important enough...

You're right - I might have to bite the bullet. Although I don't start my pay-the-bills job until the end of this month, so we'll have to see how much I suffer until then.

What bothers me is the cost over the years for using such a small amount of the bells & whistles that comes with with Premium membership. $45 a month doesn't seem like a lot (or $5 a month, which is a Starbuck's Mocha, my drink of choice :) ) but just as when I had that horrible coffee addiction, $5 spent often enough (or $45 a year) can really add up. Right now, I spend $120 a year to host my own website, where I store many high-res files and attempt to carve out a name for myself in the design world. I don't mind paying for space to store all my silly notes on Evernote, but I need to seriously decide if it is worth the $45 a year, indefinitely, to do so and access them offline - which is all I really want - if the net benefit is simply making my OCD happy. :D

So yes, in the end, if Evernote doesn't offer a cheaper version, I might decide to pay anyway, but I wonder if they wouldn't get more market consumption if they at least added one humble bracket between the all or nothing option.

• Level 5*

You're right - I might have to bite the bullet. Although I don't start my pay-the-bills job until the end of this month, so we'll have to see how much I suffer until then.

What bothers me is the cost over the years for using such a small amount of the bells & whistles that comes with with Premium membership. $45 a month doesn't seem like a lot (or $5 a month, which is a Starbuck's Mocha, my drink of choice :) ) but just as when I had that horrible coffee addiction, $5 spent often enough (or $45 a year) can really add up. Right now, I spend $120 a year to host my own website, where I store many high-res files and attempt to carve out a name for myself in the design world. I don't mind paying for space to store all my silly notes on Evernote, but I need to seriously decide if it is worth the $45 a year, indefinitely, to do so and access them offline - which is all I really want - if the net benefit is simply making my OCD happy. :D

So yes, in the end, if Evernote doesn't offer a cheaper version, I might decide to pay anyway, but I wonder if they wouldn't get more market consumption if they at least added one humble bracket between the all or nothing option.

That's what parents and presents are for :)

I think another way to do the mental metrics is this. Is it worth $5 to support the company that?:

• Does not sell your account usage patterns (mine them for contextual ads)
  • Does not even let their own staff look at your notes unless you give them express permission to do so during a tech support incident
  • Physically destroys the hard disks that contain your data when they go bad and need replacement, for extra security
  • Has publicly stated their intent to be a 100-year company so your grandchildren (and you will have them) can see your musty, old, yet still intact notes
  • And (insert every other major Evernote feature here)...

-- roschler :)

Personally, I don't have a problem paying for a tool I use. Don't get me wrong, if I found a product better or equal to Evernote for free, I would consider using it. But $45 per year is quite affordable for something that does all the things that Evernote does.

And, in my experience, when you rely too much on free software at some point it shuts down or gets bought out and then you lose all your time you invested in learning the systems and setting up your data. Better to pay something and improve the chances of the company/software being around 3-5 years from now.

• 1 year later...

I'm dying to get an in-between option. Not 5$ a month. Not free. Something in between.

And really, I notice that there's been threads about this, and once in a while a non-Evernote employee moderator will jump in and say 'don't cry, it's worth the benefit, please go search for another product if you don't like it'. I understand that some people feel strongly that it's good value for money. Fair enough. I would like to explore the idea of alternatives for those who don't, without being dismissed. I'm open to hearing why Evernote won't consider an in-between option. 

What's value to me? Something less. A one-time payment option for just offline storage would be nice. I wince at the idea of just paying what Evernote thinks is reasonable forever, especially because the more I use Evernote, the more attached I become to it. You have a unique dependence here that's inherent in the product and thus comes with responsibility. People are trusting their life information to you... and some of those people live in countries all over the world with different exchange rates and average income levels. 

• Level 5*

I'm dying to get an in-between option. Not 5$ a month. Not free. Something in between.

And really, I notice that there's been threads about this, and every time a non-Evernote employee moderator will jump in within 3 posts and say 'don't cry, it's worth the benefit, please go search for another product if you don't like it'. Could you guys please be a little less evangelical and not shut people up with your direct disagreement?

Nobody is shutting anybody up, or trying to. Even disagreement isn't meant to shut people up. It's not a bad thing to believe that $5/month is a reasonable amount to pay for the Evernote Premium service.

We get your view. It has been voiced. I for one would like to voice my feedback and have someone empathize with it, or explain why Evernote won't consider an in-between option without shoving the 'it's worth it' line down my throat.

It's valid to make requests. Evernote reads them. The feeling that I get from them is that they believe that they give away some pretty nice functionality with their free version, and that if you want more functionality and upload capacity, then you should pay them so that they can keep the lights on and the servers spinning. It's all a matter of how many options they want to provide and what the cost is, and whether it's worth any extra cost (including potential loss of income from lost Premium sales). The current system is simple (excluding the Business line); maybe they don't want to stretch it to three or more options. Maybe it doesn't make financial sense for them to have a middle tier.

It is understood that there are people who find 5$ a month great value. Great for them, and I'm sure they are completely justified. I want it to be understood that there are significant numbers who don't. What's value to me? Something less. A one-time payment option for just offline storage would be nice. I wince at the idea of just paying what Evernote thinks is reasonable forever, especially because the more I use Evernote, the more attached I become to it. You have a unique dependence here that's inherent in the product and thus comes with responsibility. People are trusting their life information to you... and some of those people live in countries all over the world with different exchange rates and average income levels.

So OK, one thing that helps is to be clear about what you want. As far as I can tell, the only feature that you're actually requesting for the "in-between" is offline access for mobile devices ("something less" being somewhat less than helpful? Is that it? What is the proposed amount you'd be willing to pay for that? By the way, did you know that you can turn on and turn off premium status? If you don't need extra capacity, or can do without offline access for a time, you can go back to free status without losing your notes. Or vice-versa.

And really, I notice that there's been threads about this, and every time a non-Evernote employee moderator will jump in within 3 posts and say 'don't cry, it's worth the benefit, please go search for another product if you don't like it'. Could you guys please be a little less evangelical and not shut people up with your direct disagreement? We get your view. It has been voiced. I for one would like to voice my feedback and have someone empathize with it, or explain why Evernote won't consider an in-between option without shoving the 'it's worth it' line down my throat. 

It is understood that there are people who find 5$ a month great value. Great for them, and I'm sure they are completely justified. I want it to be understood that there are significant numbers who don't. What's value to me? Something less. A one-time payment option for just offline storage would be nice. I wince at the idea of just paying what Evernote thinks is reasonable forever, especially because the more I use Evernote, the more attached I become to it. You have a unique dependence here that's inherent in the product and thus comes with responsibility. People are trusting their life information to you... and some of those people live in countries all over the world with different exchange rates and average income levels. 

I'm still trying to figure out why it's acceptable for those who want "feature x" to regularly voice their opinion for this & yet (apparently) not acceptable for others to voice their opinions?  It seems (the generic) you are the only ones trying to stifle the opinions of those who disagree with you.

For a long time I was a free user because for the first couple years of use, free was all I needed.

When I started having to travel internationally more often, which meant having no cellular data (at least upon landing), I started buying one month of premium before my trip so I had offline access to my "travel" notebook. I'd cancel my subscription upon my return. For me $5 to have offline access to my travel notebook was worth it, but outside of that I didn't need the features. This a la carte strategy was perfect for me. $5 here or there was manageable and was all I needed. 

However, how I used Evernote evolved over time and more and more Premium features were beginning to be important to me. After about 18 months of just nabbing one month here or there, I subscribed for the year. 

But for about 18 months, I probably used premium 3 times, for a total of $15. 

Hi ScottLougheed, that's a pretty smart idea. I guess I need to work out when I really need the Premium. It's not a perfect solution, but a good compromise with perspective. Thanks.

@jefito, you got me on being specific. So here's my deal - I'd love to pay 100$ one time for offline storage, forever, on my disk space. I think that's reasonable, but if not, then whatever Evernote believes to be reasonable. Alternatively, if one-time solution is not worth it for them, then at least a nominal dollar a month charge forever, because then I'm vulnerable to the hike in that charge at any time. And as I said, this is one of those rare services where migrating out is painful & potentially impossible in terms of habit change / amount stored once you really start using it.

@BurgersNFries, you are indeed free to voice your opinion and I welcome that with an open mind. When I talk about being shut down, I refer in specific to the whole 'don't cry' and 'go somewhere else' 'find another product' etc. line of reply. People who come to an official discussion forum want to be empathized with and helped. They can be disagreed with, but it is disheartening to be told that their objection is invalid and unwelcome. Particularly, I have seen (on other threads) a strong tone that people are being cheap when they feel 5$ is too expensive. That tone,  again, in my opinion, does not belong on the Evernote website, even where the forum is open to all, because it is a moral judgment. It's the opposite of making a customer (who is potentially willing to pay gladly) feel welcome and valued.

Hi ScottLougheed, that's a pretty smart idea. I guess I need to work out when I really need the Premium. It's not a perfect solution, but a good compromise with perspective. Thanks.

@jefito, you got me on being specific. So here's my deal - I'd love to pay 100$ one time for offline storage, forever, on my disk space. I think that's reasonable, but if not, then whatever Evernote believes to be reasonable. Alternatively, if one-time solution is not worth it for them, then at least a nominal dollar a month charge forever, because then I'm vulnerable to the hike in that charge at any time. And as I said, this is one of those rare services where migrating out is painful & potentially impossible in terms of habit change / amount stored once you really start using it.

@BurgersNFries, you are indeed free to voice your opinion and I welcome that with an open mind. When I talk about being shut down, I refer in specific to the whole 'don't cry' and 'go somewhere else' 'find another product' etc. line of reply. People who come to an official discussion forum want to be empathized with and helped. They can be disagreed with, but it is disheartening to be told that their objection is invalid and unwelcome. Particularly, I have seen (on other threads) a strong tone that people are being cheap when they feel 5$ is too expensive. That tone,  again, in my opinion, does not belong on the Evernote website, even where the forum is open to all, because it is a moral judgment. It's the opposite of making a customer (who is potentially willing to pay gladly) feel welcome and valued.

I don't recall seeing anyone saying someone else's feature request is unwelcome. I am pretty sure all the cases you see where someone is told to find another app that it's qualified (either in the post or by the requester themselves) that that particular feature is a deal breaker. There is nothing wrong with that & it's surely a fact. So please stop misconstruing.

Additionally, it's also a fair statement that $5 a month (or $45/year) for something you rely upon heavily is a modest fee. We can't control if you want to interpret that as "being cheap" for those who are unwilling to pay the money. I'm absolutely certain in several of my posts that I've stated that It may not be worth it to some. And that's also a fair statement. But that's certainly not calling them cheap.

BurgersNFries, I have no problem at all with anything you've written (including the stuff you call fair statements, because they are indeed, fair statements) except two statements you make which make big assumptions / conclusions / judgments about me (which are unfair statements):

Quote: "please stop misconstruing"

I didn't say you specifically said the things which were offensive. I said it's been said on the forum elsewhere. Even if I'm wrong and you're right that nobody ever wrote such a post, this is not a judgment for you to make. It is not for you to conclude that I'm misconstruing. It is a strong word with implications that the error is purely at my end. After all, it's more about how I was made to feel (and I assume there are others who were made to feel that way, though I can't know for sure). 

Quote: "We can't control if you want to interpret that as "being cheap"." 

This is a big conclusion you've made considering again you don't know which comment I am referring to. Who's we? Maybe you're not the one who wrote the posts which I found offensive. You don't know which post(s) I'm referring to. I didn't name any names and I made my comments intentionally generic. You don't need to prove me wrong on what I've written, or make it seem like what I've written is wrong. 

I'm not making an objective argument here for you to agree or disagree with, BurgersNFries. I'm simply stating how certain comments on other threads made me feel. So there's no need for argument per se. If I'm the only one to feel like that, then sure, obviously I'll deal with it and no more need be said. 

This is an official Evernote forum. The only point I wanted to make is, if I felt the tone was a little hostile, and others like me felt it, then Evernote has to worry about that, because they don't want posters to feel like that. (I assume). I may have voiced my own request to not be dismissed a little defensively in my first post, which I would gladly take reword if I could. 

• Level 5*

This is an official Evernote forum. The only point I wanted to make is, if I felt the tone was a little hostile, and others like me felt it, then Evernote has to worry about that, because they don't want posters to feel like that. (I assume). I may have voiced my own request to not be dismissed a little defensively in my first post, which I would gladly take reword if I could.

As a point of forum usage, you can go back and edit previous posts you've made. Just hover over your post towards the bottom, and you should see a series of links appear at the bottom right-hand side: one of them is "Edit".

Thanks jefito, that's exactly what I've done now :) I daresay it reads better now. 

Just to understand what ScottLougheed has given as an idea, I understand that I can store notes offline for a few months at 5$ a month, and then when I don't need it anymore, will all the offline storage be deleted, or will it simply stop adding new entries for offline storage? 

Thanks jefito, that's exactly what I've done now :) I daresay it reads better now. 

Just to understand what ScottLougheed has given as an idea, I understand that I can store notes offline for a few months at 5$ a month, and then when I don't need it anymore, will all the offline storage be deleted, or will it simply stop adding new entries for offline storage? 

Well when you end your premium, anything that was offline will be eventually cleared as part of the usual cache maintenance (with premium and the "offline" designation, they would never be cleared as part of the cache maintenance). They are, of course, always synced to Evernote's servers whenever a connection is available, so unless you are careless about syncing the server should always have the most up-to-date notes to be fetched as usual.

• 2 months later...

What bothers me is the cost over the years for using such a small amount of the bells & whistles that comes with with Premium membership. $45 a month doesn't seem like a lot (or $5 a month, which is a Starbuck's Mocha, my drink of choice smile.png ) but just as when I had that horrible coffee addiction, $5 spent often enough (or $45 a year) can really add up. Right now, I spend $120 a year to host my own website, where I store many high-res files and attempt to carve out a name for myself in the design world. I don't mind paying for space to store all my silly notes on Evernote, but I need to seriously decide if it is worth the $45 a year, indefinitely, to do so and access them offline - which is all I really want - if the net benefit is simply making my OCD happy. biggrin.png

That's what parents and presents are for smile.png

Not understanding how the real world works for some is not good evangelism.

I think another way to do the mental metrics is this. Is it worth $5 to support the company that?:

• Does not even let their own staff look at your notes unless you give them express permission to do so during a tech support incident
  • Physically destroys the hard disks that contain your data when they go bad and need replacement, for extra security
  • Has publicly stated their intent to be a 100-year company so your grandchildren (and you will have them) can see your musty, old, yet still intact notes
-- roschler smile.png

If accurate, yours is the most persuasive response I've read so far.  Telling people that they should just get Mommy and Daddy to pay for it is a silly answer.  Until I started having problems with Evernote a year ago I found the fee to be relatively reasonable, but my view is changing.

What bothers me is the cost over the years for using such a small amount of the bells & whistles that comes with with Premium membership. $45 a month doesn't seem like a lot (or $5 a month, which is a Starbuck's Mocha, my drink of choice smile.png ) but just as when I had that horrible coffee addiction, $5 spent often enough (or $45 a year) can really add up. Right now, I spend $120 a year to host my own website, where I store many high-res files and attempt to carve out a name for myself in the design world. I don't mind paying for space to store all my silly notes on Evernote, but I need to seriously decide if it is worth the $45 a year, indefinitely, to do so and access them offline - which is all I really want - if the net benefit is simply making my OCD happy. biggrin.png

That's what parents and presents are for smile.png

Not understanding how the real world works for some is not good evangelism.

Not sure what your point here is.  Pretty much everything in life costs something.  We each have to decide what we are willing to pay for based upon our economic situation.  (Just as we all want to get PAID for work we do.)  What one person finds value in and is willing to pay for is something that is of no value to someone else.  (shrug)

And really, I notice that there's been threads about this, and once in a while a non-Evernote employee moderator will jump in and say 'don't cry, it's worth the benefit, please go search for another product if you don't like it'. I understand that some people feel strongly that it's good value for money. Fair enough. I would like to explore the idea of alternatives for those who don't, without being dismissed. I'm open to hearing why Evernote won't consider an in-between option. 

What's value to me? Something less. A one-time payment option for just offline storage would be nice. I wince at the idea of just paying what Evernote thinks is reasonable forever, especially because the more I use Evernote, the more attached I become to it. You have a unique dependence here that's inherent in the product and thus comes with responsibility. People are trusting their life information to you... and some of those people live in countries all over the world with different exchange rates and average income levels. 

If you're only interested in online storage, have you looked into services like Dropbox (I don't know how much they cost.)?

If you're only interested in online storage, have you looked into services like Dropbox (I don't know how much they cost.)?

2gb free. More if you are willing to spam people for referrals (this is true of most services though), - usually there are other periodic schemes to help people get some more free storage, I'm up to nearly 5gb. 

50gb for $100/year. 

-- roschler smile.png

If accurate, yours is the most persuasive response I've read so far.  Telling people that they should just get Mommy and Daddy to pay for it is a silly answer.  Until I started having problems with Evernote a year ago I found the fee to be relatively reasonable, but my view is changing.

What's silly is expecting someone else to foot your bill and/or expecting everything to be given to you freely.  OTOH, if someone is going to gift you with something (birthday, graduation, Christmas, Hanukkah, etc) IMO, it's best to gift something the person will use & appreciate.  So while GM's reply may be a tad on the frivolous side, I don't see that it's silly at all. 

Telling people that they should just get Mommy and Daddy to pay for it is a silly answer.  

You are right, it is a silly answer, and I think it was meant to be silly, light-hearted, and only half-serious. 

When someone is concerned that $45 a year is too much to pay maybe that's not the time to be light-hearted.  Especially with a joke that reeks of entitlement. 

Telling people that they should just get Mommy and Daddy to pay for it is a silly answer.  

You are right, it is a silly answer, and I think it was meant to be silly, light-hearted, and only half-serious. 

When someone is concerned that $45 a year is too much to pay maybe that's not the time to be light-hearted.  Especially with a joke that reeks of entitlement. 

Perhaps.  But in the grand scheme of things, $45/year is nominal, especially if it's something that person uses often. 

-- roschler smile.png

What's silly is expecting someone else to foot your bill and/or expecting everything to be given to you freely.  OTOH, if someone is going to gift you with something (birthday, graduation, Christmas, Hanukkah, etc) IMO, it's best to gift something the person will use & appreciate.  So while GM's reply may be a tad on the frivolous side, I don't see that it's silly at all. 

The OP wasn't silly or entitled; the "Evangelist" was.  The OP raised an issue about a change in the pricing that would benefit him or her.  Presumably if s/he had another source for the payment s/he wouldn't have asked.  Or maybe s/he didn't want to depend on the kindness of friends and family.  The Evangelist's response reflects a certain lack of understanding of how other people live.  I can understand why EN might not want to change its pricing structure, but the tone was poorly chosen.

I fully admit that given the problems I've had with Evernote, and I've had a Premium account for most of the last several years, I'm not in a mood to be indulgent about EN right now.

Perhaps.  But in the grand scheme of things, $45/year is nominal, especially if it's something that person uses often. 

According to the OP, $45 a year is not nominal for him or her.  You have to take the question as it's posed and not be flippant about it.

-- roschler smile.png

The OP wasn't silly or entitled; the "Evangelist" was.  The OP raised an issue about a change in the pricing that would benefit him or her.  Presumably if s/he had another source for the payment s/he wouldn't have asked.  Or maybe s/he didn't want to depend on the kindness of friends and family.  The Evangelist's response reflects a certain lack of understanding of how other people live.  I can understand why EN might not want to change its pricing structure, but the tone was poorly chosen.

I fully admit that given the problems I've had with Evernote, and I've had a Premium account for most of the last several years, I'm not in a mood to be indulgent about EN right now.

It's unfortunate you've had problems.  (Have you submitted a support ticket?)  But there is really nothing wrong with the posts you find offensive. 

-- roschler smile.png

You are perfectly entitled to criticize Evernote here on these boards.

But I think ad hominem attacks on individuals you don't know except for a post they make on a forum is inappropriate and off topic. 

Perhaps a more worthwhile discussion is about your problems you are experiencing with evernote, or with the original topic, which is pricing. 

-- roschler smile.png

It's unfortunate you've had problems.  (Have you submitted a support ticket?)  But there is really nothing wrong with the posts you find offensive. 

I've submitted many support tickets, thank you.

For the last time, you may think that $45 a year is nominal, and may not be interested in offering services at a lower price point, but if someone comes to the forum and asks about it I'd prefer not to see your so-called Evangelists making cute by suggesting the person should run to Mommy and Daddy.  It's called being tone deaf.

-- roschler smile.png

You are perfectly entitled to criticize Evernote here on these boards.

But I think ad hominem attacks on individuals you don't know except for a post they make on a forum is inappropriate and off topic. 

Perhaps a more worthwhile discussion is about your problems you are experiencing with evernote, or with the original topic, which is pricing. 

It's not an ad hominem attack.  I have deliberately referred to the person's position, not his name (I don't remember it).  My criticism throughout has gone to the CONTENT of his statement, not his person.  I know nothing about this individual.  His attitude, however, is fair game.  It is an insensitive attitude, and one that does not further your business goals.

I've already said that Evernote is free to charge what it wants.  But it shouldn't make fun of people who think the price is too high by suggesting someone give them the price of the subscription as a present.

I've also posted about my problems with EN and been in touch with your technical staff.

Ok, this thread has gone off track too long. 

First, this is a user's forum.  Unless someone's id shows the phrase "EVERNOTE EMPLOYEE", we are all users. 

Second, this board is not to discuss whether you like or dislike any/all other users, including evangelists.  We all have our own opinions & they rarely are the same.  The fact that someone dislikes a post does not automatically mean that post should be removed or the poster chastised.

Third, everyone is free to use the report button (located on each & every post) if you feel the post goes against the forum code of conduct.  Note that just because someone dislikes a post does not mean it goes against the forum code of conduct.

https://discussion.evernote.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=13

Now, back on topic to avoid closing this thread.

Thank you.

Ok, this thread has gone off track too long. 

First, this is a user's forum.  Unless someone's id shows the phrase "EVERNOTE EMPLOYEE", we are all users. 

Second, this board is not to discuss whether you like or dislike any/all other users, including evangelists.  We all have our own opinions & they rarely are the same.  The fact that someone dislikes a post does not automatically mean that post should be removed or the poster chastised.

Third, everyone is free to use the report button (located on each & every post) if you feel the post goes against the forum code of conduct.  Note that just because someone dislikes a post does not mean it goes against the forum code of conduct.

https://discussion.evernote.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=13

Now, back on topic to avoid closing this thread.

Thank you.

If someone describes himself as an "Evernote Evangelist' or "Moderator" that means he's representing the company on some level.  He is not just an ordinary user, and a remark that is considered flippant carries more weight than that of another user.  I would be happy to discuss this in another forum with your communications or legal staff if you think that consumers don't share my view.

I'm not interested in closing this thread, so I'll stop now, but you should talk to them.

Archived