(Archived) How to automatically save all business notes to my private notebook?

Hi Andreas,

There is not a way to save the same note in two different notebooks at the same time.

I am curious as to why you are wanting your notes in both personal notebooks as well as business notebooks. When you search through your notes, it will search both your personal and business notebooks so you should be able to find any notes that are in one place or the other. If you have a copy of a note in your personal notebook and a business notebook you would end up duplicating the item when you search.

Jon

If the information does not really belong to the business, I would keep it in the personal notebooks so that if you do leave the company, you would retain that information.

Typically, you would see the business notebooks for information about business projects or client information that if you left the company, would belong to that company and they would retain the information. From the view of the business, they would want remove any business information from your account by revoking your access when you leave the company so they retain all the notes and data for the business.

I could see in some situations where you would have public information that you are using within a business that you would want to be in both a personal notebook and a business notebook. (I am thinking if you found articles online about a specific industry or topic.) I think at that point, I would recommend copying the notes that fall into this category into the business notebook from a personal notebook.

Not been online, but Jon has answered the same as I would have.

If you are creating notes that you would find useful, then as Jon says you would need to copy them. It is the only way I can see it working.

Best regards

Chris

Thanks for your thoughts, unfortunately I loose all attachments when I copy the notes from the private notebook to the business one. We added attachments via drag/drop and via regular uploader. Both ways it disappears and none is visible in the webapp. In the private or in the business note. How can we make it work? Many thanks for your help

Hi Christian,

As mentioned on your other thread, you really do need to raise a ticket.

There are issues with moving notes from private to business at the moment.

Best regards

Chris

Archived