(Archived) Copy and paste between apps not working

GeorgeB

Hi everyone,

I've recently moved from an iPad to a Microsoft Surface device running Windows RT. I guess it's early days for Evernote on RT. However, I am seeing some challenging problems with the latest version -- Evernote Version 1.0.2.11 (from Windows Store).

My biggest problem is that I can't seem to use the Windows clipboard. Copy and paste doesn't work either within Evernote or between Evernote and other apps. I can highlight text and select Copy. However, when I paste (into Evernote or otherwise) nothing happens. I've tried using both the touch-screen approach and the traditional keyboard approach.

Anyone seen this issue or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

George B.

I'm having the same problem on Windows XP. It's a new thing, didn't happen yesterday but I am not aware of a version upgrade since yesterday (though it may have happened in the background?). I am using version 4.6.0.7670.

I would be grateful for advice as this is making work with evernote unsustainable.

Thanks, Noam

I'm having the same problem on Windows XP. It's a new thing, didn't happen yesterday but I am not aware of a version upgrade since yesterday (though it may have happened in the background?). I am using version 4.6.0.7670.

I would be grateful for advice as this is making work with evernote unsustainable.

Thanks, Noam

Your issue is completely different since you're in Windows XP and GeorgeB is talking about our Windows 8 store app

Archived