Hide recent notes area on iPad

• 1 year later...

Any favourite note could be added as a shortcut. when inside the note, tap the ellipsis (the three dots) and select' Add to shortcuts. Or, when viewing a list of notes, stipe to the left and tap the Star icon. 

Not sure what recent notes section you are referring to specifically, there are a few you could be referring to. IN search, this cannot be disabled as far as I know. On the home screen, you might be able to select customize home screen and disable "Show Details" for the "notes" section. Not sure if that answers your question, but thought I'd take a stab. 

@ScottLougheed: thank you, There is a second list called "Recent" Notebooks on the top when switching into "Notebooks" on the Sidebar. I use evernote in german, there it is called "Kuerzlich". I hope I could explain what I mean. I am afraid that there is no option to ban this from the sidebar

@ScottLougheed: thank you, There is a second list called "Recent" Notebooks on the top when switching into "Notebooks" on the Sidebar. I use evernote in german, there it is called "Kuerzlich". I hope I could explain what I mean. I am afraid that there is no option to ban this from the sidebar

Ah, yes, ok, so when you click on "notebooks" there is, at the top, a list of recently accessed notebooks, and below that, a list of all notebooks. You'd like to remove the "recent notebooks" section?

As far as I know, this is not possible. 

Ah, yes, ok, so when you click on "notebooks" there is, at the top, a list of recently accessed notebooks, and below that, a list of all notebooks. You'd like to remove the "recent notebooks" section?

Please make it possible. And, please put the number of notes in a notebook back on the right side of the list so: 1) more notebooks can be shown on the screen, and 2) it's easier to scan the actual name of the notebooks without having to mentally skip over the number of notes.

correct, that is what I mean.

Archived