(Archived) Unwanted notebooks showing up

ka7ple

This may be an obvious solution but I am not finding one. I keep seeing 2 new notebooks showing up that I did not create. Meeting - Past & Meetings - Upcoming. I have deleted both now several times they keep reappearing. I do not want them in my Notebooks list. How do I make them go away, permanently? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

KA7PLE

@Ka7ple If Heathers suggestion doesn't work, try deleting the notebooks from the Web client instead and then sync Windows (login top right at www.evernote.com). Also check you aren't using a 3rd party App that creates these notebooks in your account? Good luck.

They will disappear when I delete them then sync. But on the 3rd sync they show up again. The only Extension I use is for Chrome, and its just the Evernote Web Clipper.

I thought it might be because of my computer at home is running Evernote too, so I remote connected and deleted the Notebooks, then exited Evernote there. So the only running version is the one on my computer at work. But they still keep coming back, after the 3rd sync. It does not seem to mater if the sync is manually done or automatically. (right now I have it syncing every 15 min.)

ka7ple

Thanks for all the input, I must have some extension running somewhere I don't remember installing. I will check all the systems I have touched with Evernote. I appreciate the quick reply's, and @Browncoat, I did check my Evernote account, and disallowed everything, (there were only 2) but I'm still seeing those two messages Notebooks showing up. It has to be an extention somewhere. just a matter of finding it. ;-)

Thanks again everyone.

ka7ple

Archived