(Archived) Just Created a GROUP

LAbboud

. . . to see how it works and when I went to customize, it appears that members will have access to all of my information on Evernote, when I wanted to make only one Notebook available. Am totally new to this process and just figuring out the hierarchy in structure has given me a bit of a headache so any help would be appreciated. Basically what I am asking is, "Can I make only One Folder/Notebook/Section available to the group and protect all of my personal data.

• Level 5

Members will NOT have access to all of your information in Evernote, if you share one notebook or note.

The data you don't agree to share with others will remain private.

Thanks but I wasn't given an option when I formed the GROUP. I had to cancel my current subscription and resubscribe to the Premium with GROUPS and then it gives me the option to create an Invitation to add a member so I sent two invites out. But when I went to indicate what they were being invited to . . . there were no options. Its just open. The help section only shows how to add members . . .

I thought maybe I go to each notebook and indicate if it can be shared but when you do that it asks you to email that person. They are member of my group already so I wouldn't invite them again? If you would be kind enough to direct me to a help section that might be more thorough on this then the previous one I read it would be great.

Archived