(Archived) Multiple issues with the business version.

WayneW

We have purchased the business version of Evernote and not happy with it at all. In my opinion it is still a very beta product with good potential. Here are some of the bugs we have :

• Business tags do not synchronise with Windows machines
  • It is not easily possible to transfer all your premium notes to your business notebook
  • Multiple sync issues where it is not possible to sync except delete all local data and resync with the online version
  • Not possible to empty trash can for business users.
  • Not possible to import folders like in the premium version
  • support are not up to date with the business version and offer support based on premium

Hopefully evernote solve these soon. Otherwise the product is useless .. mainly due to the sync issues.

• Level 5*

how is the trash can for business solved? I installed the update and checked the admin console and still don't see a way to permanently delete a message.

I can "move" notes now, and my move, I mean it copies/deletes.

And the tag issue still doesn't appear to be resolved.

Sorry i talked to soon :( I had over 200 notes in my trashcan and when opened it gave me the chance once to delete. But i cannot anymore. There is a work around. If you managed to sync the entire contents to Evernote then you can delete your local DB and start again. Then the trash is empty.

My tags are syncing now for new tags. The old ones tell me there is a problem still as it already exists:

16:23:49 [3188] 0% New tag name conflict "OS", guid={xxxxxxx}
16:23:49 [3188] 0% Updating server tag "OS"
16:23:49 [3188] 0% * guid={xxxxxxxx}
16:23:51 [3188] 0% EDAMUserException: errorCode=PERMISSION_DENIED parameter="authenticationToken"

Hopefully evernote solves these issues soon. At least this is the first time i can sync my books to my colleges without to many errors (iow we all have the same amount of notes now)

We have purchased the business version of Evernote and not happy with it at all. In my opinion it is still a very beta product with good potential. Here are some of the bugs we have :

• It is not easily possible to transfer all your premium notes to your business notebook
  • Multiple sync issues where it is not possible to sync except delete all local data and resync with the online version
  • support are not up to date with the business version and offer support based on premium

Hopefully evernote solve these soon. Otherwise the product is useless .. mainly due to the sync issues.

Couldn't agree more with these sentiments

Archived