tomattan

Transfer data from Evernote iOS to Android

I'm thinking of moving from an iPhone to an Android phone. Is there a way to move my Evernote data from the iOS app to the Android app?

<p>You simply download the app to your android and log in. All your current notes will then be visible from the phone.

• Like 2

Hmmn

in fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android

In fact,  that wasn't the question that was asked,  or the answer that was given.  Evernote data is stored on the server,  and is downloaded to whichever device you happen to be using.  No need to transfer information from one to the other.

• Like 1

In fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then transfer them to Android via USB. 

The point of this thread is that Evernote handles the 'move' of data from iPhone to Android.  Agreed you cannot transfer data directly,  but if you're referring to Evernote content,  that's already backed up to Evernote's servers.  No backups,  transfers or other messing around required.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, guoguo said:

Maybe you can try mobile transfer program to move your Evernote data from the iOS app to the Android app. First connect your iPhone and Android phone with computer via usb cables. Then try the mobile transfer program.

Please stop posting this nonsense.

• Like 1

Reported the spam soon after it was posted.  Did so again just.  I'll leave a marker next time!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Reported the spam soon after it was posted.  Did so again just.  I'll leave a marker next time!

Yeah, I reported it too. I was just extra cranky this morning... :) 

• Like 1