(Archived) Bug Report

bom_d_van

Idea

18 replies to this idea

Think I solved it. Figured I might as well delete the app from OS X and reinstall as after the reinstall of IOS apps it still failed. Seems to work now. Just did two test IOS photos.

So the problem appears to have been in the desk top app. I'm not closing the ticket though. Let's see how this goes.

So service ticket tells me there's a bug. Now I'm being kicked to the QA team where they will try and fix. When? No idea? Been without workable Evernote for over a month now.

So your iOS device isn't syncing? Jack's post isn't relevant.

I'm assuming you have deleted the app (making sure to back up any unsync'd notes first), deleted from iTunes and then downloaded a new copy to iTunes and installed from there?

Yes, I've done all that but since I'm waiting for who now's how long now I might as well try it once more.

• Level 5*

So service ticket tells me there's a bug. Now I'm being kicked to the QA team where they will try and fix. When? No idea? Been without workable Evernote for over a month now.

So your iOS device isn't syncing? Jack's post isn't relevant.

I'm assuming you have deleted the app (making sure to back up any unsync'd notes first), deleted from iTunes and then downloaded a new copy to iTunes and installed from there?

Your post is a bit confusing as this thread is about difficulties syncing notes while using Mac Leopard. It doesn't have much, if anything to do with Evernote on iOS devices. Personally, I've had not difficulties using Evernote with my MBA, my iPhone or my iPad, so, I'm sure there's hope that you'll get it sorted out.

Tried Jackolicious link to quick fix reinstall of Evernote for OS. Still no luck syncing from iPhone.

This has been going on since the new versions of Evernote in November.

I've submitted one service ticket, tried the suggested solution with no luck.

This morning I sent another service ticket. No response yet.

So fed up. Did only thing I could do for now, a one star review in the app store.

I used to love Evernote. This epic failure of its inability to work with Apple products is frustrating to say the least.

I'm about ready to as for a refund on my annual subscription.

Yes, the quick fix did work for me (running Mac OS X, 10.6.8). I had to restart my computer before I could install it, since something called "EvernoteHelper" was still running in the background.

After restarting and installing, it has synced and the new notes I created in my Android phone since 7 December have appeared (today is 12 December).

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will keep working. I am not happy about the new Evernote version 5. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with Evernote since I started using it in 2008!

This is a re-post of my response to a new thread I just started a little while ago. It took me a little while to realize that the issue described in this thread was the same as my issue.

I'm also seeing synchronization problems with 5.0.3 and Leopard 10.6.8. Lost all the edits I made to one note -- never got sync'd and, it seems, not even saved. Also having problems pulling down new notes that were saved using the web clipper.

Archived