Can i export an image saved in EN from a screen clipping as a JPG or other std photo format?

I have saved a number of images in EN - many were taken from clipping rectangles - i would like to use some of these as starter images for abstract work - can i export or save them on my computer to a standard photo format like JPG?

thanks for the reply - these are images that are themselves notes - they came from clipping parts of screens - when i right click the image i do not get any choices - or a menu (i am in a Mac but that shouldn't matter) under the file menu there is a save (with no choices) but no "save as"

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the reply - i just did drag and drop - it worked - sort of - it gave me a png file on the desktop which i opened in preview and exported as a jpg (it is the first place i found a jpg option - no "save as" in earlier steps) - i use the rectangle clipper from evernote to clip screenshots - is there a reason i should look at Skitch?

Skitch has the benefit of seamlessly integrating with Evernote. Also, the markup tools are simple and effective, and it's easy to drag and drop from Skitch. It's a dedicated clipping tool, so it might work better for what you need. I haven't checked on this latest version, but you used to be able to specify which format you wanted when exporting from Skitch. I'm a fan of PNG for screenshots, so I haven't looked for it in the current version.

Archived