Feature request: Shortcut (not widget) to create a new note

gromul

Idea

Currently it's possible to create 1x1 evernote widget that creates a new note. It's also possible to create an evernote shortcut to a specific note.

I would like to be able to create a shortcut that launchese creation of a new note: the same functionality as the 1x1 create note widget, but with the flexibility of shortcuts, e.g. can be added to a dekstop folder etc.

Thanks!

4 replies to this idea

Did you resolve this? It can be done by long press desktop / choosing "Shortcuts" instead of "Widgets", then "Activities", then "Evernote", then pick the one that says "note.composer.NewNoteAloneActivity"

Thank you for this activity suggestion!  I've been looking for a simple way to create a new Evernote note with a shortcut (as opposed to a widget)!

I would love Evernote to build this functionality natively using shortcuts.

Also, shortcuts for creating new notes by Voice, Camera, Drawing and Screenshot (via Skitch) would be great!

Dean

Thank you for this activity suggestion!  I've been looking for a simple way to create a new Evernote note with a shortcut (as opposed to a widget)!

I would love Evernote to build this functionality natively using shortcuts.

Also, shortcuts for creating new notes by Voice, Camera, Drawing and Screenshot (via Skitch) would be great!

Dean

Yeah, I've been looking for them, especially the newest one feature of Evernote: Ink note's shortcut

I do think it is not too difficult for Evernote team, hence please try your best to help us.

Thanks,

Archived