Jerry Zhou

mac (Archived) Copy Note Link in Context Menu Generate Current Note Link in Evernote Mac 5

In previous Mac version, when I am editing in one note, I could generate a link of another note by right clicking another note and chooseing copy note link without leaving the note I am currently modifying.

But when I did the same action in Evernote Mac 5, it just copied the link of the note I'm currently working on.

Actually, Copy Note Link does not seem to work at all. When I try to use Copy Note Link all it copies is the name of the note. Very annoying! I really like Note Links and I would like to see them added to the iOS versions of Evernote also.

• Like 1

The problem is in pasting the note link. We're working on a fix. For now, pasting note links on their own lines seems to work.

• Like 1

I can confirm that pasting the note link on a new line works. And once pasted, it is easily moved anywhere else within the note. So that's a good fix for now. It would be great if this thread was updated when the real fix has been made.

Well, I have been searching for the answer to this problem as well.  I can not copy/paste or even just type a url in evernote 5.0.5 on macbook pro with mac os x lion, it does not create the hyperlink.  I can go to the web or my iphone and create a link and see it on the mac, but I can not create a hyperlinked url on the mac.

Any help would be appreciated.

Schiff, sounds like you're experiencing a different problem. However, your problem was fixed in our latest beta. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!