(Archived) Sizes of same text is not the same on different platforms.

Spligpoot

Hi,

I only use a PC to edit my Evernote now since I find it too limited on my Android phone because I like to use numbering and bullet points however I still use it to view but this has become frustrating because of the reason for starting this topic:

The only font and size I use is Miriam 8. I don't know if it's possible to go smaller but the reason for doing so is so that I can see as much as possible on the screen without scrolling especially on my phone. For some reason there is a mish-mash of text sizes within notes which is really annoying because they obviuosly make the size of each note larger and therefore have to keep scrolling more. This problem is only on Android.

I have only edited the notes using a PC within the Evernote application and the default text and size is set to Miriam 8.

Can anyone please explain why it is doing this and if it's possible to correct the problem?

Thanks very much and really hope you can help.

• Level 5*

So you are creating notes on your PC using the Miriam font, which is Hebrew, correct?

Is the Miriam font available on your Android? If it isn't, then the note viewer is going to need to approximate the Miriam text using some other font. That might be the cause of your problems.

So you are creating notes on your PC using the Miriam font, which is Hebrew, correct?

Is the Miriam font available on your Android? If it isn't, then the note viewer is going to need to approximate the Miriam text using some other font. That might be the cause of your problems.

Thanks very much for your reply and help. I didn't know Miriam was Hebrew, does that mean it's not a standard font? I just picked it in Evernote because it seemed to be the best one to combine smallness and clarity.

Just to test, I changed all the text in a note to standard arial hoping Android would update to it as well but unfortuantely made no difference. I'm really stumped with this. All I want is to have all the text the same and as small as possible.

Thanks again.

Archived