Take the Evernote Holiday Pledge

We've come up with a plan to help you enjoy this holiday season. Take the stress out of the holidays and become a better Evernote user at the same time. Take the Evernote Holiday Pledge to use Evernote for planning, organizing, and capturing this holiday season note.io/evernoteholiday Follow the hashtag #evernoteholiday for tips and trick along the way.

• Level 5*

This looks pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing this!

If you are put off by the idea of a pledge (I feel like the word is a little weighty), don't worry. You are just going to receive emails, and there are no binding agreements to do anything onerous. You'll get an initial email with a link to what looks to be a helpful public notebook that Evernote has shared. Check out the notebook, see what you think, and maybe sign up.

https://www.evernote.com/pub/evernoteholiday/evernoteholiday

• Level 5

So the #1 tip for Stress-free Holiday Travel with Evernote is to save your transportation information.

"Save copies of your plane ticket and rental car confirmation numbers in your Evernote account so they are close at-hand, whether you're checking-in online or in-person."

Assuming I put this information into Evernote back in September when I bought the airline tickets at a discount and then added 3 to 4 months of additional notes into Evernote, in my opinion, the ticket info would not be close at-hand anymore.

I know some of the Evernote employees have pooh-poohed this idea, but I prefer to Jail-Break the Evernote program, over-ride the created date, and use the actual date of the flight. This ensures I will see the information on the day I take the flight and the ticket will really be close at-hand.

I'm just saying...

• Level 5*

So the #1 tip for Stress-free Holiday Travel with Evernote is to save your transportation information.

"Save copies of your plane ticket and rental car confirmation numbers in your Evernote account so they are close at-hand, whether you're checking-in online or in-person."

Assuming I put this information into Evernote back in September when I bought the airline tickets at a discount and then added 3 to 4 months of additional notes into Evernote, in my opinion, the ticket info would not be close at-hand anymore.

I know some of the Evernote employees pooh-pooh this idea, but I prefer to Jail-Break the Evernote program, over-ride the created date, and use the actual date of the flight. This ensures I will see the information on the day I take the flight and the ticket will really be close at-hand.

I'm just saying...

... because I don't have a due date :)

Archived