(Archived) IOS - List View with Drill Down

Guy K

I would like to be able to see a list of notes (instead of the "thumbnail" type of view) when using EN with iPad. Very similar to how the Windows Dekstop application works. This would allow me to see a very condensed list of notes rather than having to scroll through a long list of thumbnails.

Then, when you find the note you want, you highlight it to see a full-screen version of it's content.

I would also like list view on the HOME screen for All Notes, Notebooks, and Tags. Again, a condensed listing.

• Level 5*

I would like to be able to see a list of notes (instead of the "thumbnail" type of view) when using EN with iPad. Very similar to how the Windows Dekstop application works. This would allow me to see a very condensed list of notes rather than having to scroll through a long list of thumbnails.

Then, when you find the note you want, you highlight it to see a full-screen version of it's content.

I would also like list view on the HOME screen for All Notes, Notebooks, and Tags. Again, a condensed listing.

I agree about list view, and I think it would be ideal if we could have list view on the left 1/3 and the content of selected notes on the right 2/3. This would basically be the middle and right panes of our Mac display. We could have the left pane (notebooks and tags) visible by tapping an icon in the upper left-hand corner (like we have on Apple Notes for the list view there). All navigation could be done from one screen instead of leaping around. Having to do less tapping to move around each time I want to see another note would be nice.

• 1 year later...

Archived