(Archived) Note is GONE after update!

pph1

Me too, lots of other posts as well. I have uninstalled EN for Windows completely because I lost at least an hour of work this morning. They should not have released this version for public use. I am using web version only for now until they get this fixed. I wish they would post a warning on their website notifying folks not to update. People are losing massive amount of work over this. John

Me too, lots of other posts as well. I have uninstalled EN for Windows completely because I lost at least an hour of work this morning. They should not have released this version for public use. I am using web version only for now until they get this fixed. I wish they would post a warning on their website notifying folks not to update. People are losing massive amount of work over this. John

Please note OP is (apparently) talking about the Android version, since he posted in the Android section. WRT the Windows update:

Please see the previous thread on this, which has some feedback from Evernote staff: http://discussion.ev...ext-disappears/

Is there any way to retreive the lost note? It's been a recurring note on my PC and Android, with changes made daily. Now it is completely gone.

If you have a premium account, you can pull the note history, which is taken once ~every 8 hours. IDK if it's on the Android client, so you may need to use either a desktop or web client.

Archived