(Archived) Premium

• 3 weeks later...

It's been almost a month. How come this hasn't received an answer? I want to know too!

Probably b/c the answer has already been addressed in other threads. The search function is your friend.

Believe me, I've searched. Maybe I'm not very good at it. Or maybe the search function doesn't work very well. But wouldn't it have been just as easy to simply answer the question. I've already spent a LOT of time trying to find the answer. How would you search for it?

• Level 5*

It's been almost a month. How come this hasn't received an answer? I want to know too!

Probably b/c the answer has already been addressed in other threads. The search function is your friend.

Believe me, I've searched. Maybe I'm not very good at it. Or maybe the search function doesn't work very well. But wouldn't it have been just as easy to simply answer the question. I've already spent a LOT of time trying to find the answer. How would you search for it?

Hi. I recommend going to the Evernote Premium page (http://evernote.com/premium/), where it says that "Evernote Premium users can allow others to edit their notes, making Evernote a great tool for working on a project with others or planning a trip with friends." In other words, to answer the OP's question, anyone can share notebooks, but only Premium users can enable others to edit (collaborate) their shared notebooks. Only the person who owns the notebook needs to be Premium -- everyone who joins it can edit it, regardless of whether they have free or Premium. For example, a teacher with Premium could create a shared notebook and all of her students with free accounts could join the notebook and edit it freely.

Archived