gbarry

(Archived) Wanted: Windows and Windows 8 testers

100 posts in this topic

We're looking for another round of testers! We are looking for Evernote and Skitch testers on both Windows and Windows 8. If you're interested, reply below and we'll begin outreach and onramping next week. In your reply, let us know which OS you're on and what you'd be interested in testing (Evernote/Skitch).

Not sure if you're looking for testers for WIndows and Windows 8 simultaneously.

In any case, I'd try Skitch for WIndows 7 (no Windows 8 yet).

Simultaneously or separately. Either work.

I'm up for both ;)

Win 7 64bit.

Does this mean that there is a change in how testing will work? (as opposed to the current method of simply opting in from Evernote)

I am running both Windows 7 and Windows 8 and would love to test both Evernote and Skitch on both.

would be interested in testing both products - I'm on Windows 7 (with sync to android tablet)

I am in for Evernote and Skitch on Win 8 x64. Thanks

Currently using Windows 7 64bit and will be upgrading to Win 8 when it's released this month. Interested in beta either or both EN and Skitch.

Surface RT ordered for delivery 10/26. Have been using Win 8 Preview since released. Use Evernote on Android Phone and regular Windows App on WIn 8 as well as browser version. Intent is to use Surface and phone as primary personal devices and go completely cloud-based (with local backup only). Will be using Evernote, OneNote, SkyDrive, Amazon Cloud. I have everything ready to go so that RT will meet my daily needs. Tried the Win 8 "metro" Evernote app in Preview and was disappointed. But I love Evernote. I have been a developer, tester, executive, salesperson, and have been looking for the true replacement for the last great personal device I owned (an Apple Newton). If my profile meets your needs, I would be happy to participate.

Evernote and Skitch on Win 8 x64. Not having much luck with Evernote at this time so interested in resolving current issues.

Interested in testing Evernote for Windows 7 x64 and/or Windows 8 x64.

Thanks!

Interested in testing Evernote and Skitch for Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8 x64