(Archived) Lost work :(

I am at a conference and had just finished typing out lots of notes and when I went back in to revisit notes they were gone, all that was left was my photo I had inserted and my title - no notes. I really need some help with this as those notes are really important.

Please and thank you!!

• Level 5*

I am at a conference and had just finished typing out lots of notes and when I went back in to revisit notes they were gone, all that was left was my photo I had inserted and my title - no notes. I really need some help with this as those notes are really important.

Please and thank you!!

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear about your loss, and I am afraid it is unlikely that you will be able to recover anything. However, we'll try!

First of all, please contact support (see the link in my signature) and start a support ticket. Evernote customer service is really the place to go when you have data loss issues. It may take them a day or so to get back to you, though, if you are a Free user.

In the meantime, could you give us more details about what you did, what client you are using (iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, etc.), and what you see now? Also, please login to your account on the Web client (www.evernote.com) and tell us what you see in there.

Hi,

I inserted a picture before I began typing and realized I couldn't type underneath so began typing above the photo. When I went back in all that was there was the photo - no notes. I was using a iPad.

When I go onto the website it won't show me that particular note. I keep pushing it but it won't show up in the side?

• Level 5*

Just managed to see the note on Evernote.com and it is showing me the same thing - no information :(

That sounds bad. I am not familiar with this as a bug, but I don't usually put photos in notes.Still, support may yet be able to help. It is worth a try.

Archived