How to save Evernote image to camera roll on iPhone

I have accidentally pulled up this feature before, but I cannot duplicate it by double tapping, dual touch, triple touch, tap and hold, etc.

How do I save an image within an Evernote note to the camera roll?

thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was using Evernote to hold onto my favorite iPhone photos so I didn't waste HD space. To retrieve them on my mobile I have to copy the photo in EN to the clipboard, paste it to an email to myself, then save the photo to the library. 

I remember having the feature. Losing this means that Evernote can't be effectively used as my primary all-purpose cloud storage.  I canceled my premium subscription in favor of upgrading Dropbox.

Evernote, cloud text;Dropbox, cloud photo album :(

• 6 months later...

Anno 2014, May, you can save your image by double-tapping on it within the note. It's not perfectly responsive so you will have to keep tapping until you get a black frame around the pic. In this screen you can save the pic to your iphone roll by clicking on the left icon below (little page with arrow pointing upwards).

If you click on the @ icon, you can also pixelate a specific area, add notes, marks and emphasis to parts of the pic.

I was using Evernote to hold onto my favorite iPhone photos so I didn't waste HD space. To retrieve them on my mobile I have to copy the photo in EN to the clipboard, paste it to an email to myself, then save the photo to the library. 

I remember having the feature. Losing this means that Evernote can't be effectively used as my primary all-purpose cloud storage.  I canceled my premium subscription in favor of upgrading Dropbox.

Evernote, cloud text;Dropbox, cloud photo album :(

I can't imagine why anyone would use Evernote as a photo organizer. There are so many other, better options that are designed for that purpose.

Archived