Michael Kizer

paperless Trimming down your wallet with Evernote and NFC

8 posts in this topic

I wrote a detailed blog post on how I trimmed down my wallet with Evernote and NFC (using the Touchanote app on my Android phone).

Essentially, all of the stuff that you normally carry around in your wallet, that requires no physical item, you scan into Evernote then link them all to an NFC tag via Touchanote. The NFC tag goes in your wallet for instant access.

Here's the article in case anyone is interested: http://michaelkizer....te-and-NFC.aspx

2 people like this

Thanks for posting. I have been looking at new ways to use NFC with Evernote and my Galaxy Nexus phone. I'm going to give this a go.

I have an iphone so no NFC but appreciated your idea about scanning all of those rarely needed cards and things in my wallet. Thanks!

I am developing a iOS app that instead works with QR code.

Here's hoping I can get it done quick

What a very simple and perfect little idea..

Wallet thinning here I come.. No NFC on my phone, but that really doesn't matter. Lots of ways to quickly open one note.

Indeed, there are many ways!

Are you an Evernote users on iOS? Introducing our latest app: ENPower - lighting quick access to your Evernote note, notebook, tag,search!

ENPower allows you to be more efficient with your Evernote account on your iOS devices! Create home screen shortcut, in-app shortcut and QR codes shortcut that enables you to access your Evernote notes, notebooks, tags quickly!

ENPower also supports the Paperless Lifestyle through the innovative use of QR Code! Ever lost the user manual of your washing machine when you want to fine tune the settings? Now with Evernote and ENPower, these are the things of the past. Simply just upload your user manual pdf into Evernote, Use ENPower to create and print the QR code to the note. When you want to access it, simply use the in-built QR scanner in ENPower to bring you to your user manual. No more wasting of time trying to find your user manual! Now, they are just under your fingerprints! 

What are you waiting for? ENPower can be downloaded from the link below!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enpower-lighting-quick-access/id617682206?ls=1&mt=8

I am developing a iOS app that instead works with QR code.

Here's hoping I can get it done quick

cool,  looking forward for this feature

please let me know when you finish

Indeed, there are many ways!

Are you an Evernote users on iOS? Introducing our latest app: ENPower - lighting quick access to your Evernote note, notebook, tag,search!

ENPower allows you to be more efficient with your Evernote account on your iOS devices! Create home screen shortcut, in-app shortcut and QR codes shortcut that enables you to access your Evernote notes, notebooks, tags quickly!

ENPower also supports the Paperless Lifestyle through the innovative use of QR Code! Ever lost the user manual of your washing machine when you want to fine tune the settings? Now with Evernote and ENPower, these are the things of the past. Simply just upload your user manual pdf into Evernote, Use ENPower to create and print the QR code to the note. When you want to access it, simply use the in-built QR scanner in ENPower to bring you to your user manual. No more wasting of time trying to find your user manual! Now, they are just under your fingerprints!

Thank you for your sharing, now I'm still use iphone 5s. Looking forward your qr code app for ios 8.1.2.

By the way, the fingerprinter is really good. :D