TedWada

ios (Archived) Jot Touch support

Hello. I have one feature request. Please support Jot Touch bluetooth communication for pen pressure.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I second the request for Jot Touch support for Penultimate -- it would make a great solution for taking notes in meetings or classes !!

Be sure to include the palm rejection feature -- this would allow a user to have their hand resting on the tablet while using the Jot Touch like a normal pen.

Love penultimate...would like to see it support Jot Touch 4.0!!

I agree with the above suggestions. I use penultimate for just about all my note taking. Adding support for the Jot touch 4 would make the app rock!

Yes! I put my vote for Jot Touch 4 support , will be a good solution :)

Regards,

m

I would also like to use Jot Touch with Evernote.  Especially the palm rejection functionality so I can rest my hand on the ipad.  Then I could completely switch over to Evernote.  

The sooner full Jot Touch support is implemented, the better. Penultimate and Evernote rule! Adding Jot Touch support would make it even better.

One other thing i can think of that would push this app past the competition would be a Zoom Box feature so you could add more text to a page...

C'mon Penultimate/Evernote, let's get to it!!!

KORBEK

+1 for Jot Touch Support!  (Audio recording as well)

Is this in the works? I know the Jot Script is supported...

I'm trying out the Jot Pro...and I'm loving it...but I like the idea of pressure sensitivity. I am also loving the disc on the stylus. I have a Jot Touch 4 coming from Amazon to try out. Haven't heard a lot of great things about the Jot Script.