Share Your Blog

This topic would perhaps work better in the "Lounge" forum, but I thought this forum would help me target the audience I'm looking for; bloggers.

I started my own blog about two months ago so I'm still relatively new to the game. I've got everything up and running now and I feel like I'm finally ready to spend some time "networking". While we may not blog about the same topics, the fact you're here reading this post means we at least have EN in common, right?

So if you have a second, post a quick blurb with your blog address and your topic.

Hi everyone,

My name is Bojan, and I am writing for Alpha Efficiency. Here I am writing about mind hacks, self discipline, mindset required to accomplish your goals and crush procrastination. But I am also covering Apple gadgets and applications that help me get things done in my day to day activities.

There is a lot of content on Evernote, as it is one of my main productivity applications. I am on a lookout for other productivity bloggers who are ready to "tribe up" in order to increase our audience.

Best regards and thank you for reading.

Hi and thanks for asking!

My name is Rick and I recently started a blog centered around Evernote. This suite of software has helped me so much in the past year and I see people who are new to it working hard to wrap their heads around it so I thought I'd try my hand at helping them. The site is only a week old as I write this so the content is just getting cranked up. I'm definitely open to cross-pollination of sites.

• Level 5*

Hello everyone, I've started this new blog a few months ago. I've already had a blog about books but I wanted a new one about productivity.

This one is focused about digital tools (we can find on the Internet, or apps) to be more efficient.

It's in French - my native language: Mon web productif

I talk about Evernote of course, but not only, I tried to present others tools online and some methods.

Thanks for sharing that about your blog. I am interested in seeing what you have done with the templates you mention, but I am afraid the link to your website doesn't work for me. The only way I could view your blog is through the cached pages on Google. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Level 5*

Thanks for sharing that about your blog. I am interested in seeing what you have done with the templates you mention, but I am afraid the link to your website doesn't work for me. The only way I could view your blog is through the cached pages on Google. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hello GrumpyMonkey,

Thanks for mentionning the fact that my blog doesn't work for you, but I don't see why it doesn't work...

Your comment give me an idea for a new post on my blog explaining what I've done with the template I've mentionned before.

I don't know. All I get is a blank white page. It appears to be trying to load something, but nothing ever appears. Am I the only one having this problem?

Hello GrumpyMonkey,

Thanks for mentionning the fact that my blog doesn't work for you, but I don't see why it doesn't work...

Your comment give me an idea for a new post on my blog explaining what I've done with the template I've mentionned before.

I don't know. All I get is a blank white page. It appears to be trying to load something, but nothing ever appears. Am I the only one having this problem?

Works okay for me. I'm using Google Chrome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by BurgersNFries, September 30, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by BurgersNFries, September 30, 2013 - No reason given

My name is sarim.I am working on hairstyles and beauty forum.I am working on this website since six monts.

You have started so useful and informative thread .Thanks for your sharing .

• 3 months later...

I am working on a blog to help other new-bie bloggers by helping them with my personal experience of blogging. Things like earning, creating sitemaps, traffic driving techniques, and social media influence is what i discuss on my blog.

You can have a look. 

http://www.y2do.blogspot.com

Do posts some comments if you have any queries and i will personally replay to all the comments. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by GrumpyMonkey, September 30, 2013 - spam
Hidden by GrumpyMonkey, September 30, 2013 - spam

Top Online Fitness Retailers

Our generation’s fascination with fitness and health says a lot about our goal to maintain a lifestyle that will be beneficial to our family as a whole. Our fascination often fires up our need to persistently manage our well being through proper diet and exercise. However, not everyone has the time to hit the gym for the proper fitness regimen that is essential to our fitness. And so, some of us are starting to create their own home gym so as to cater to their fitness need during their free time. But issues on finance will haunt home gym enthusiasts when they see the cost of these exercise equipment. With that thought in mind, we tried to scour the internet and look for sites where we can get good deals for fitness equipment.

Here is our list:

http://dealsandjobsonline.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-online-fitness-retailers.html
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I run Web2and More which is an online resource for small to medium sized businesses looking to use cloud computing, bring your own device (BYOD) and social media to enhance the way they work.

It appears that I was one of the early adopters of Evernote when it kicked off and I have never looked back. It pretty much plays a central parft in the way that I work and play.  It is also one of the cloud based services that I have never, ever had second thoughts about going premium for.

Frfom an Evernote/Blogging poiint of view I use it to clip and store researched items that I want to refer back to and the service is shared across my desktop PC, smartphone and Nexus 7 so contents are always to hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived