MacMyDay

mac (Archived) Share & Copy Shared URL Doesn't Work - useless

So I'm not sure I like the new interface; constantly asks me if screen capture size is okay.

But that's an annoyance I can deal with, the fact that the app doesn't do as it states: Share & Copy Shared URL; even if i try again and simly select copy shared URL: nothing.

The only way to copy the URL of the shared screen shot is to open the URL in a new window and manually copy the URL. This is a nuisance. It worked so much better in the previous version — bring it back. Please bring back my Skitch pre Evernote... I beg you. PLEASE@!

This is simply not going to work for me.

Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Skitch 2.0

Same with me, Mac, same OS X.

The strange thing is that initially after installation it did work for a while, but then the copying simply stopped.

OK, I’ve figured out that the copy URL option does work, but only for the fullscreen capture, and still not for the selected area capture.

Better something than nothing.

@Kaske - What version of Skitch are you using? I just tested and had no issue with Share and Copy for a selected region screen snap. 

@Kaske - Can you try upgrading to the newest 2.6 that just came out today and see if you are still having the same problem.