uzapuca

(Archived) Cannot Change my user name

Hi guys,

I created an user name which is not good for current use. So i closed my account, try to open a new one with my original email but doesn't work. How come?

I read the forum

Can I change my username?

Premium subscribers can change their username by contacting Evernote support. Changing the username on a free account is not permitted, but they can export all of their data, close their account, open a new account with the desired username and reimport all of their data.

Free users wanting to change their username may also upgrade their account to Premium for a single month and downgrade their account after their username has been changed.

Any help on this?

Thanks.

S.-

Hi guys,

I created an user name which is not good for current use. So i closed my account, try to open a new one with my original email but doesn't work. How come?

I read the forum

Can I change my username?

Premium subscribers can change their username by contacting Evernote support. Changing the username on a free account is not permitted, but they can export all of their data, close their account, open a new account with the desired username and reimport all of their data.

Free users wanting to change their username may also upgrade their account to Premium for a single month and downgrade their account after their username has been changed.

Any help on this?

Thanks.

S.-

You can't because we only allow one email per account. What you can do is change the email on your original account to a secondary email address. That will free up the email address you'd like to associate with your new account

• Like 1