(Archived) IE9 says web clipper 'not available'

FatFordyce

I'm running IE9 (NOT the 64 bit version) but my evernote web clipper has disappeared. When I go to 'manage add-ons' it says 'Add to Evernote 4' is enabled, but 'not available'. I've tried uninstalling Evernote completely and reinstalling it, but the problem remains. It's really irritating. If I ask for more info it gives me:

Name: Add to Evernote 4

Publisher: Not Available

Type: Browser Extension

Version: Not available

File date:

Date last accessed: ‎30 ‎August ‎2012, ‏‎11:11

Class ID: {A95FE080-8F5D-11D2-A20B-00AA003C157A}

Use count: 1

Block count: 0

File: Not available

Folder: Not available

Any ideas?

I had the same problem - could not see the Evernote button. I right-clicked on the toolbar in IE9, and selected the "Command" bar. Then the evernote button was there, but I had to re-size the "command" bar to see the button easily. I can confirm that I also did not see "Evernote" in "Manage Add-ons". I am not sure of the difference between a "command button" on the "command bar" and an add-on. Hope this helps you.

• 6 months later...

I also have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, and cannot access "Add to Evernote" when I right click on IE 9 for a web clipping since I had the last update.  When I showed the COMMAND BAR on IE 9, the ADD TO EVERNOTE 4 is there, but won't clip the selected part of the webpage.

Please help.

• 5 months later...

Archived