(Archived) FEATURE REQUEST - Copy note link

musicalal

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I'm REALLY enjoying and appreciating Evernote, it's making a huge difference to my productivity and organisation.

I have just been implementing an organizing system based on David Allen's book 'The Art of Getting Things Done', entirely within Evernote. It's really important for me to be able to copy and paste note links between various notes nested in a hierarchy. This feature seems to be absent from the Android version. Is there any chance that it could be addressed in a future update please?

Cheers.

• Level 5*

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I'm REALLY enjoying and appreciating Evernote, it's making a huge difference to my productivity and organisation.

I have just been implementing an organizing system based on David Allen's book 'The Art of Getting Things Done', entirely within Evernote. It's really important for me to be able to copy and paste note links between various notes nested in a hierarchy. This feature seems to be absent from the Android version. Is there any chance that it could be addressed in a future update please?

Cheers.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I think you will find that a lot of community members also employ the GTD method, and have found Evernote useful in implementing it. As far as note links on Android go, I do hope we have that ability soon. It is something that all of the mobile clients need, and I imagine it is on the roadmap somewhere.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone know if there has been any traction on this feature? This has been something missing from all of the mobile versions of Evernote for a long time. It would be nice if someone from the Evernote team could at least comment on any progress.

Evernote does not publish ETAs or roadmaps.

+1 I really hope Evernote does take note of this, and several other similar requests and adds this feature soon.

Alas, many app developers started with their Android apps with quick mostly ' read only ' solutions to get in to the market quickly, and have lost track of the fact that a large number of users actually us the app also a a primary input and management tool too.

Archived